Designed to continuously and homogeneously regulate the speed of EC motors using MODBUS RS485 serial communication protocol, as well as control and run diagnostics on on-board systems (adiabatic systems, pressure, temperature and humidity sensors, UV lamps). With the technology used on Electronic Commutation (EC) fans, operation is versatile and optimal with the consequent energy savings and noise reduction. Any faults/anomalies are univocally identified in a detailed way. The control panel is supplied installed, wired, programmed and ready-to-use.
- Power supply: 3-phase 380-480V/50-60Hz.
- Certifications: UL, CSA, EC.
- UV resistant; protection class IP55.
- CAREL 4,3” touchscreen color display.
- Protective Screen.
- Lockable door.
- Main switch.
- Key operated switch for maintenance.
- Fans alarm red light.
- CAREL Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- “FLEXI” multi-pin plug/socket connectors.
- Fans protection with circuit breakers.
REFRION MONITORING SYSTEM
Through the remote control software it is possible to have on the computer the same commands you find on the touch screen panel, so that you can easily select and regulate the units from your office. The connection can be established with a simple LAN Ethernet or with the Wi-Fi, by connecting a router inside the electric switchboard.
- An easy-to-use software, completely configurable according to one’s needs.
- The graphics is customisable according to the type of installation: background picture, graphic representation of the units installed, identification labels and logo are completely editable.
- Multilingual configuration protected by a password.