ECOOLER: THE ECO-FRIENDLY ADIABATIC PRODUCT RANGE
Units designed to meet the increasing demand for free-cooling applications, they optimise the benefits coming from the adiabatic saturation of the air adopting a water recirculation system and electronically commutated fans. The water and power consumption are thus minimised, resulting in Energy Ratio maximisation and the possibility to use “free-cooling” applications throughout all the year.
- COOLING CAPACITY Up to 3000 kW*
- NUMBER OF FANS 4-20
- FAN DIAMETER 800-1250 mm
- AIR FLOW Up to 450.000 m3/h
- Self-draining system: no risk of water stagnation. All the water is automatically drained every 24 hours.
- The system prevents the proliferation of legionella by avoiding droplets in the airflow.
- Ease of maintenance thanks to the full access to the inside of the unit; all the components of the hydraulic system are inspectable.
Adiabatic Saturation Theory
- Adiabatic saturation temperature is a thermodynamic property of humid air. It represents the temperature that can be achieved by air when it reaches saturation condition through an adiabatic transformation.
- The adiabatic saturation temperature falls – since evaporating water removes heat – though it is still higher than the dew temperature, as evaporation itself raises the partial pressure of water vapour.
2. Main electrical panel
3. Humidity and temperature transducer
4. Feed actuated valve
5. Discharge actuated valve
7. Recirculation pump
10. Make-up water
11. Self-draining drip
12. Water basin
13. Heat exchanger
14. Protection grids
15. Droplet separator
16. Evaporative cooling pad
17. Inspectionable water distributor