- First-party cookies: cookies installed by the website that the user visits (the website displayed in the URL window)
- Session cookies: cookies that expire at the end of the browser session (they start when the user opens the browser window and end when the user exits the browser).
- Persistent cookies: cookies that persist in the device after the end of the browser session and therefore allow you to store your preferences or user actions for your next visit to the website.
Most of web browsers allow to control most of the cookies using your browser settings. The user can set the browser to obtain a notification every time he receives a cookie; this will allow him to decide whether to accept it or not. However, if the user not accept a cookie, he may not be able to use all the features of your browser software.
To learn more about cookies, including how to view their settings and how to manage and remove them, please refer to the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org (the link is external).
In this website we may use internet tags (also known as web-beacons, action tags, single-pixel GIF, transparent GIF, invisible GIF, and 1by1 GIF) and cookies and we may do so through a service partner web analytics located and storing the respective information (including your IP address) in a foreign country.
These tags/cookies are placed on different pages of this website. We use this technology to measure user responses to our sites (including how many times a page is opened and what information are consulted), as well as to evaluate the use of this Website.
Our third-party partners, hosting service providers and/or web analytics service partners may collect data regarding your use of this Website under these Internet tags/anonymized cookies and may draw up reports for us regarding activity of this website and provide additional services related to the use of the Website and the internet. They may provide such information to other parties if this is required by law or if they use other parties to process data on their behalf.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies” (text files stored on your computer), that allow him to analyze the use made of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored by Google on a server in the United States. If the IP anonymization procedure is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google in a UE Member State or in any other State that has signed the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be transferred to a Google server in the United Stated and shortened there. If transferred by the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, in order to compile reports on website activity for the operators and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and internet. The IP address transmitted in the Google Analytics model by your browser will not be associated with other data by Google. You may block the installation of cookies by properly setting your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website.
(the links are external). We would like to point out that on this website, Google Analytics has been extended with the code “anonymizelp” to guarantee the anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking)
Finally, we could also use the following types of common cookies:
- Cookies used to customize the user interface (i.e. cookies to store preferences);
- Authentication cookies (i.e. cookies that allow you to leave and return to our sites without having to repeat the authentication);
- Cookies used for audio/video content (i.e. cookies that store the data needed to play back to an audio or review a video and your preferences).