- With ROUND SECTION tubes: 7,2 mm, 3/8”, 12 mm or with 5/8” nominal diameter, staggered pitch pattern and high-efficiency fins."Standard fin pitch: 2.1 mm.
The pressure vessel is designed for a PS = 30 bar ((PS = 45 bar with R410A fluid) and a TS = 110 °C in accordance with EC Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU. Testing performed with dry air.
- • Standard material: copper Cu-DHP. Suitable for environments classified as ISO 12944 C3 (e.g.: urban and industrial atmospheres, moderate sulphur dioxide levels, production areas with high humidity).
- Stainless steels. Suitable for corrosive environments or in case of fluids incompatible with copper (e.g. R717). AISI 304 is suitable for installations in industrial atmosphere or in coastal region. AISI 316L is recommended in naval/ offshore application and polluted environments.
- Copper-iron Cu-Fe2P. Suitable for any application with refrigerants operating at elevate design pressures (P.S.= 130 bar) like R410A or R744 (CO2)
- Standard materials: aluminum alloys A8006 or A8079 (pre-painted).
Suitable for environments classified as ISO 12944 C3.
- Aluminum-Magnesium alloys.
They provide good resistance to corrosion in marine atmospheres.
AlMg fins are available in AlMg2,5 (A5052) and AlMg3 (A5754).
- Stainless steels:
When the concentration of aggressive agents and particles in the ambient air is significant, stainless steel fins is an alternative option to a corrosion protection painting.
Stainless steel fins are available in AISI 304 or AISI 316L.