Refrion offers you a full range of services to guarantee the installed units run at maximum efficiency throughout the machine’s life cycle.
Our qualified after-sales service team are on hand to provide support by supplying the right spare parts for your unit, in addition to starting, inspecting or modernising the unit.
In addition, the Refrion after-sales service can provide you with an extended guarantee period of up to 2 years.
Click here to discover the features and benefits of our services:
Refrion can fully inspect your equipment. This will allow you to keep the operating costs low, prevent downtime or keep emergency repair and replacement costs low.
Our team of experts oversee the inspection of the installed units and provide precise guidance on the interventions and modifications needed to optimise the machine’s operation.
Our specialists will send you a full inspection report which will include:
- A full description of the condition of the ventilated unit
- A detailed list of recommended maintenance work
- Recommended upgrades and spare parts
- Guidance concerning the benefits that can be obtained
TURNING ON AND STARTING
The Refrion technicians can:
- Install the units and ensure that the minimum installation requirements are met.
- Point out any necessary changes.
- Start the installed unit by checking that it has been correctly installed and is functioning optimally by means of thorough checks on all the unit’s functions.
- Provide specific training regarding the functions of the machine and installed devices.
Once the checks are complete, the Refrion specialists will send a complete start-up report which will allow the client to obtain a 6-month extended guarantee, valid from the start-up date.
You can request a periodic planned maintenance contract, which involves the maintenance being carried out by Refrion technicians on both new systems and pre-existing systems.
Refrion can also provide theoretical training courses and practical segments on custom-built prototypes upon request.
To find out more, click here.
Refrion offers a periodic cleaning service that covers the entire unit, including any electrical, electronic, or hydraulic installed devices. This operation is vital for ensuring that the ventilated unit functions properly as it guarantees optimal performance and prevents build-up that can be harmful both to human health and the service life of the unit.
We recommend cleaning the units at least once a year.
Refrion original spare parts will always ensure that the ventilated units work properly.
- A completely safe system
- Optimal performance
- Low management costs
- Machine downtime is minimised
- Maximum service life
MODERNISATION AND UPGRADES
Refrion’s constant commitment to research and development allows us to always offer the best technological solutions, including system upgrade activities, which allow for:
- Reduced noise emissions
- Significant water and energy saving
- Improved performance
- Greater reliability
You can find out about retrofit opportunities for your product here. (3D if possible, with a view of the various options or examples)
Modernisation services ensure full efficiency and a longer service life for the units, and ensure compliance with any new regulations or standards. Furthermore, the guarantee period can be extended by up to two years, provided that certain maintenance procedures are carried out.
The Refrion service technicians guarantee:
- that the most suitable spare parts are selected
- minimum downtime
- an impeccable and guaranteed execution of every requested processing task.
- that the equipment’s original performance will be restored, whilst preserving its characteristics as well as possible.
Contact us for any information, clarification or specification about our products and services.